DCUO LXG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The dawn of a new league... The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen on DC Universe Online EU PS3 Server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterCHATLog in

READY TO RAID ?? ?

Go down 
+2
Dravon
GREEN BAR
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GREEN BAR
members

READY TO RAID ?? ?  Empty
PostSubject: READY TO RAID ?? ?    READY TO RAID ?? ?  EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:27 am

LXG league raid important and delicate notes, LXG is a growing and helpful league with different members each of different criteria and talent none better than the other except different- a better word 'unique' . This post and actions for new raid layouts and formalities is only being broadcasted now due to the new FOS raid which is not in anyway unachievable for any of our members yet if requirements are not met it can cause an immense amount of difficulty and pressure for the stronger more geared and experienced and more SP based players in our league, the most significant and important thing i would like all members to grasp is that grinding and working hard for your gear and SP strength is important for your individual characters growth as appose to being carried through certain activities all the time, CHALLENGE: before calling upon help from fellow team mates who you know will always help you there and then or when they finish doing what they are currently doing why not ask yourself if you need that help 'challenge' .. . I would still love to and have been doing so since LXG started help people to get gears in the quickest ways or means possible, the only thing is that it seams and appears that by doing this and people not working hard or struggling for that piece or pieces of equipment it in a way shows a lack of appreciation, LOOT CARRY: one thing that can also be annoying which is why I always stress this to new members is the loot carry, If we are carrying you through a raid as any role be it controller, dps, healer or tank.. . please show some gratitude and respect if an item drops of the class you are entitled to roll for to your team mates have the decency to acknowledge the stronger person of your class who is taking the weight and who is carrying you through- they may also need that piece and would have needed it for a lot longer than you have, so please discuss loot with your comrades, FOS.. . 'Fortress Of Solitude' I love a challenge, but I guess trying to carry and guide some of the younger members became a chore and pain for the stronger more geared members of the LXG family, we all play for fun and I noticed a lot of stress erupted from this raid for certain members of the team, this is why I had to take action, PLAN: The plan is.. . I am not going to strip members of the privilege to raid only make it more fair on the member who are putting in the effort as team players to help others, some members don't mind doing a raid over and over just for other members to get there marks, gear and experience and also to socialize and have a laugh this is selfless and deserves appreciation.. . PLAN: I didn't want to at first but now feel it is the best step to help keep things in order and running smoothly.. . RAID TEAM(S).. .I have constructed a raid team and plan for all members who need weekly raids.. .

The Team(s).. .

GREEN BAR
Dravon
BoZz
FJ
"This is the team for all raids and MAY CHANGE AT ANYTIME so please keep checking"
Vee
Bunn Supreme
Gavendu Light
SUZY

Raids will be on Tuesday and thursday, Tuesday: FOS and BC3, Thursday: BC1, Khan, and BC2 debatable... .(times will be between 8pm and 10pm UK gmt Greenwich meantime) need to find out what times are good for all

This is not yet set in stone as still need to discuss this with all league members to see views and opinions.. .

Re Runs: this does not mean because 'YOUR NAMES NOT ON THE LIST YOUR NOT GETTING IN' no there will be sign up raids for all members not in this list, and if 4 or more members sign up we will carry you through on re run day (day not decided) but it will be one day in the week to get all out of the way

FOS: Unfortunately if your not 'FULL T2' with at least '55 SP' we will not be carrying anyone through this raid anymore, and to be honest the T3 gear is a bit over rated at the minute, it will be more worth it and easier to acquire at a later date but its nothing to stress over now (T2 is what you NEED), all league members are more than welcome to raid with other leagues and then sign up for raids they still need or you may sign up for all if you wish its entirely up to you, we will not say no (unless less than 4 sign up lol) But even then we will always try our best to help.. .

Thanks for spending time to read this, hope you share and understand my views please feel free to comment.. . and express your feelings on this subject

Last edited by GREEN BAR on Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:24 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dravon
members
Dravon

PostSubject: Re: READY TO RAID ?? ?    READY TO RAID ?? ?  EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:21 am

+++
Back to top Go down
Fjölmodr
members
Fjölmodr

POWER : Pisces ROLE : Goat Posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: READY TO RAID ?? ?    READY TO RAID ?? ?  EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:28 am

I believe it to be fair. New characters get what they need, old characters get what they need.

Need: T1<T1,5<T2<T2,5<T3.

Back to top Go down
Gavendu
members

PostSubject: Re: READY TO RAID ?? ?    READY TO RAID ?? ?  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 2:07 pm

Yes I have a question who is Suzy ??!
Back to top Go down
Gavendu
members

PostSubject: Re: READY TO RAID ?? ?    READY TO RAID ?? ?  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 2:19 pm

Not to be rude but if you check her sign up date it's recent and i was informed we had a new person in the league by this name . I feel left out compared to my sign up date as well and being urged to create a character for hero (now on my second) I don't feel like I'm getting a lot back but we are all subjected to opinion!? But it seems that when ever a new player comes along people get caught up with that and forget about other players.
Back to top Go down
Fjölmodr
members
Fjölmodr

POWER : Pisces ROLE : Goat Posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: READY TO RAID ?? ?    READY TO RAID ?? ?  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:42 pm

Ehm.. so we can't recruit a new Tank, even though we only have alt Tanks in league. We should wait on you?
Back to top Go down
Gavendu
members

PostSubject: Re: READY TO RAID ?? ?    READY TO RAID ?? ?  EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 12:24 am

Uv radiation has been a tank in this league for a long time and is my main hero tank .in regards to the post my tank is ready , but I keep getting forgotten. It's a bit rude then I get told to create a controller so now have two characters. So why are people waiting for me, they haven't and I did not suggest that. I said it's a bit rude to put a new recruit over exsisting members who are ready is not fair . So it's pissing me off that I'm always outside of the league. when my initial invite was to be apart of it but yet I'm forgotten, why am I here when I'm not valued . Don't be alarmed when 2 characters leave
Back to top Go down
miyavee
Admin
miyavee

PostSubject: Re: READY TO RAID ?? ?    READY TO RAID ?? ?  EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 12:47 am

Hey Gav, sorry it has been hard for you due to time difference. We have just started sign up raids. Please check the RAID SIGN UPS forum. I will also post another one for weekend afternoon (UK time) for catch up raids. Hope that works for you better. I am happy to have SUZY on board. There is no who is more important or any hierarchy, just more people the merrier. It just happened that she has better gears and more SP so we put her in the FOS group. Slowly working in progress, i hope we could have 2 raid groups doing raids at the same time, and one tank is not enough Smile

At this moment, the most important thing is to have league members online regularly and get feats and marks for gears. Be part of it and make LXG stronger Gav Smile

Green, FJ, Bozz and me are normally online every week day evening from 9pm-2am (UK time). If you could get online around that time, we can do some feats and T2 alerts to get you geared up. Doesn't Gav need a happy heal? Get online to claim your free toy Wink
Back to top Go down
https://dcuo-lxg.forumotion.com
Bunn7
members

PostSubject: Re: READY TO RAID ?? ?    READY TO RAID ?? ?  EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:50 am

Hi all im hoping to be back soon ... On raiding issue I'm all up for 1st come 1st serve on raid nights as it can b a lonely place trying to get a raid on ur own
But conditions must aplie 1st otherwise no point doing a raid if it's not going to b finished.
1/ hard raids .. u must have the required gear 1st
2/ hard raids .. U must not exceed the required number of roles that r needed to get the job done..ie 2xcontrollers 2healers 2xtanks 2xdps (unless it's a raid u don't need 2 of each of course)
3/ if uve got gear and r def gonna b on inform greenbar and don't b l8 .. Remember u can send mail and there's alway psn
4/ don't feel guilty about raiding with other leagues .. Sometimes u might not have the time to wait , always best to get it out the way.. Plus show other leagues ur skill and what there missing out on
... To many of times I have done inner in the past with good players bit with weak gear only to still b in the same area hours later and I will do this no more lol just hurts to much Sad.
Gone have the days of fos been made easy.. Earn ur gear and get on 1st can't say fairer than that
And help others when u can

I will b back until then feel my pain .. No Internet fitted, no gl powers yet and no fos 2 Sad lol u lucky lot
Back to top Go down
miyavee
Admin
miyavee

PostSubject: Re: READY TO RAID ?? ?    READY TO RAID ?? ?  EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 8:23 pm

Hey Bunny Bunn Bunn,

Did you move to the moon? Taking forever to get internet!! DLC content is alright but liking the Update 5. FOS2 looks great. hope you are back soooon and show us your GL power. Don't change your gadget yet, it is now stronger, try it out and decide which character you would like to change or create a new one. GL is good but a bit over rated, i think.

For the raid rules and conditions, agree with you totally and i have another post similar post in RAID SIGN UPS forum. I understand no one likes to burn money for repair and sodas in raids, I am talking to Green to set a time limit or maximum attempts in harder raids.

I'll also need to put up loot rules. I believe everyone knows about it but it is better to be on black and white Wink

We all miss you and hope you are connected soon. I will challenge you on a duel upon your return.. muahahaha muahahahaha muahahaha

vee
Back to top Go down
https://dcuo-lxg.forumotion.com
Gavendu
members

PostSubject: Re: READY TO RAID ?? ?    READY TO RAID ?? ?  EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:15 am

Vee we can start a group for feats for easier and t1 alerts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: READY TO RAID ?? ?    READY TO RAID ?? ?  Empty

Back to top Go down

READY TO RAID ?? ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DCUO LXG :: RAID DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to: